For the Guinness World Record, a man balances 85 spoons on his body at the same time.

An Iranian man set an unusual Guinness World Record by balancing 85 spoons on his body in various locations.



Abolfazl Saber Mokhtari, 50, of Karaj, said he has been balancing spoons on his body since he was a child. "I accidentally discovered this talent of mine when I was a child," Mokhtari told Guinness World Records, "but after multiple years of practice and effort, I was able to strengthen and develop my talent to where it is now." Mokhtari, who broke Marcos Ruiz Ceballos of Spain's record of 64 spoons, said his balancing abilities aren't limited to flatware.

"Anything, I mean anything. Anything with a surface that I can stick to my body, including plastic, glass, fruit, stone, wood, and even a fully grown human, qualifies "He stated.

The focus, according to the record-breaker, is the key to his ability.

"I focus on whatever I'm trying to stick to my body, allowing me to transfer my energy and power to them," he explained.


@guinnessworldrecords

Most spoons balanced on the body 🥄 85 by Abolfazl Saber Mokhtari 🇮🇷

♬ Famous Mozart's Turkish March(872150) - East Valley Music

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post